Guest Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will the interview last.
Approximately 30-45 minutes.
2. How do we connect on the day of the interview?
We host all of our interviews on a recorded phone line. All that you need to do is dial in using a cell phone or land line on the day of the interview. The phone number is 605-562-0020 and the meeting id is 567-351-124.
3. How do I prepare for the interview?
There is not much that you need to do in order to prepare for the interview because of the fact that you have the ability to pick a topic that you are an expert on. That will be the primary discussion of the interview. However, to maximize your time on the show we would recommend brainstorming about the main thing that you are on the show to promote. For example: recruiting real estate agents, finding first time home buyers, etc, and adding that into the conversation.
4. How much does it cost?
It is absolutely free to the guest on the show. We make money through our sponsorships not by charging our guests a fee.
5. Where are your listeners?
Our listeners are primarily located in the northeastern part of the United States including New England, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey. We do have listeners outside of these areas, but mainly within this corridor.
6. Who are your listeners?
Our listeners by percentage are roughly 40% real estate agents, 20% mortgage professionals, 20 percent real estate investors, and 20% consumers that are interested in real estate.
7. What topics do you suggest?
We suggest a topic that you are most knowledgeable on that is very specific. Avoid general topics such as “helping homeowners sell their home, or “getting a borrower the best mortgage”. The best topics are ones that are specific subtopics of these general types of topics.
8. What time should I call in?
10 minutes prior to the scheduled interview. If you do have any last minute questions we can review them before going live.
9. How do I get a copy of the podcast?
All of our podcasts can be downloaded on Itunes. Go into your Itunes software and type: Turning Agents Into Entrepreneurs into the search bar. Once you are inside, click subscribe and once the podcast is published, it will automatically download into your Itunes software.
10. What is the format of the show?
I’d like to get an idea prior to coming on. Go to our show homepage at turningagentsintoentrepreneurs.com and you can listen to some of our past shows.
I want to come on the show. What do I do next?
Send an email to Tom Cafarella at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
1. The specific topic that you would like to speak on and a brief overview(usually just 3-6 sentences).
2. List 3 specific Tuesdays at 4pm that you are available to come on the show. We only have one guest on per week so we need to make sure that we can fit you in somewhere.
3. List your specific job/role within the real estate industry and where you are located.
Once we have this information, we will confirm the date, time, and topic with you. All that you need to do is call our conference number 10 minutes prior to coming on the show, enter the meeting id(meeting id is 567-351-124), and we will take care of the rest.
We look forward to working with you.
Turning Agents Into Entrepreneurs
Below is a list of all of our upcoming topics and links to the guest questions:
- Blogging: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQgqNi6nMh1HmrTPviFgdtojm2VJkiLUI7k/
- Youtube: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQhBBjVry9ZNorIQWoxUtPQnVmYzmdJ-vRU/
- Twitter: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQhZmQxO0fRJMJA50szq_k7yGniPdStXcbQ/
- LinkedIn: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQgUg7TmvYVPJ7-WAXJwYEVHPO_59qcXksg/
- Facebook: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQiF4N3LA7dEAK9JFuHnq8mOKnVKL3GYjek/
- Instagram: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQj9u3IXJyBG1JY_GlhUqSy2imBQd5Rcv5Y/
- Best Lead Generation Strategies:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQjoC90nmGlP5Zmi8TdAAzcOTeCnCmVrl4k/
- Online Lead Generation: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQjwT8wpYeBEsJCkOVk4RgnKkXuVPJ_–SU/
- In Person Lead Generation:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQifNyAf4dBHNpf7sIaj0mnX8X3yu6Xiz9A/
- FSBOs: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQj9C_9df2tPRIOARDO1-ClIJShtyr74ZGI/
- Expireds: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQiezKHn_aZCLJusFaUmiIRLLswsps4gtUA/
- Cold Calling: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQgcjetIhQFG0Z1UPbF0cTbRcwBtR4HzWpw/
- Landing Pages: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQiw-0KiaKJOUpj_Jx45gANUkkvlWqnjjo8/
- Lead Portals: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQjKVhMm_WdJMJq5Qjrb3hKs1Y17Kulh1-M/
- Website: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQiIxAKG0rNNqLslI1XH62LHW0pMbt_f3t0/
- Creating Systems: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQjeZJWUu8VLepP9xT0wV_ht8be80GOPsa4/
- Goal Setting: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQjf2phjIglNgbx0pIqsgL4T4xqud5e-k_c/
- Outsourcing your Business:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQhxO_gQI7VG3rcORztecEScfebxhbhh5GE/
- Craiglist Posting System:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQhtigtUpcdGsZmGPaWT5mlxwcNEjJIKVEQ/
- Maximizing Leads: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQjtNPOz1g5Albkil8B4bRpuOVs5bfarzdA/
- Training New Employees: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQgnY_YF1wlE2KwiZdgJlo–l3M6l5Prh6c/
- Building Rapport: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQiSbmZ-GIxLuaYxdatH23HpVpgZaGwwDdA/
- Going Paperless: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQiV20aBrwJEW4oDiqj45I3svh-Yhjs_16k/
- Top Time Management Skills:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQjnkEP9OkhFkqzKHTb4zAdVlLtX6__4QkQ/
- Email Management: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQhyj12wfYFIVZFOrmlYI1HUDh-emjW9-A8/
- Task Management: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQgoM69NtnZL-Ir_FTtF1UMdh2kuTyhKe4E/
- Calandar Management:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQj8oY7nxw9Fs6LOsm_GhOlZ3b6jUzDZetM/
- Prioritizing and Blocking out distractions:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQhypo8ytlpA05HJ0q4PMHjFaoGkML1I3TA/
- CRM: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQjYLXDF7zVElY2BRfjE0BzK91sITOCcMb8/
- Email Marketing: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQhyuOfANqJEzakWUkNwUww3htAGI-DxQUU/
- Transaction Management System:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQix_jMFuBtA7qCYuXrRxKP9FE3ffizADmY/
- Mindmapping: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQj36AU22xhOpoou6UVlnNPPEoPimOP72cw/
- Outsourcing Portals: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQjSQjN-DrdN-7ssZD9xS6STkrpk6EzhtNc/
- Soft Phone System: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQidoh6L4JlJP4YZxEkWPTDaw56hnidjy70/
- Cloud Technology: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQhM8XH46zxFyaj-QhPm-_SBRhx6NKyx2M8/
- Property Tour: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQi5A_g3b4BJMKUNaPQRAtpHxjgnTs32fHI/
- Using Video: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQiB1_5n1XpF6KDKm8ZbfoCKJbClgFzlLW8/
- Productivity Toos: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQgOmEp8NqFBK7aX4iDIbyq2y-FnF9293rY/
- Listing Presentations:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQgNCxBQ6WdIs43CXaxl4b0bUWZEBC_ldLs/
- Branding: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQh-ktlU8GNEnptPFY1Qk7OSveHVreym3G0/
- Networking: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQgI3v1csBpMIrNkFG7e_o3oayGASa3QT5Q/
- SEO: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQiG7001iPRJBpFc4_v0rRebRWIatqA3FVo/
- Google Adwords: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQiagmjglGBDi7_zfwSQnzzqDKJcN3JjOjM/
- Public Relations: http://www.evernote.com/l/AQi5ziUDJQpE3Yx3mz2oZFkO3yWhWx70DfE/
- Creative Real Estate Marketing:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQi5EPktiClEd4fprro2JwMt7gAtXE4aaEo/
- Power of Positive Thinking:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQhsmv2x1Q1AR5F6QkFP3G8tfVcu7VB22Vg/
- Thinking Like an Entrepreneur:http://www.evernote.com/l/AQgLUZC0em1LnKvi9AkbY25hmvEk3tKSY-U/